- New address and hex modules added to the sui package.
- A new sui client sub-command: verify-source which compiles a package and checks all its modules match their on-chain counterparts.
- A new dev-inspect transaction type for test calling any Move function without making state changes. Stay tuned for more detailed documentation.
- Coin APIs added to Rust SDK alongside other coin JSON-RPC API
- SuiJSON u64 inputs must be strings
- Fixes to wallet-kit UI
- Various fixes to the ID Leak verifier
- Added --bcs flag for sui client object
- Sui Framework and Stdlib no longer cost gas to load sui move now allows compilation of packages with non-0x0 self-addresses (but they will still fail to publish)
- The old node-sync/follower system was removed and all fullnodes will now rely on checkpoints for syncing
Full Changelog: Commits · MystenLabs/sui · GitHub